Security Analyst -- Level1 (Automotive)
Newark, CA /
Digital – Cyber Security, Data, and Connectivity /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are looking for an experienced hands-on Security Analyst for our Automotive Security Operations Center to perform Incident detection, initial investigation and Incident triaging. This individual should have the ability to work with external/internal teams and collaborates with multiple teams and help in collecting and documenting the incidents.
**This is for physical location at our Newark, CA**
- Perform incident detection, initial investigation, incident triaging for Automotive Security Operation Center.
- Follow and assist in developing Standard Operating Procedures, Incident Response Plans for Automotive Security Operation Center.
- Perform event management, incident investigations, research and accordingly recommend the improvements in detection capabilities to Tier 2, and Tier 3.
- Collaborate with different teams such as Software, IT Security, Safety and other Cybersecurity teams to perform initial investigations, incident analysis and event management.
- Assist in performing Reverse Engineering, Malware Analysis and Threat Hunting.
- Provide mentorship to junior team members.
- Work closely with larger Automotive Cyber Security team to enhance the security processes, and technologies.
- Work closely with overall SOC team to reduce the false positives.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cybersecurity.
- Minimum 3-6 years of direct experience as an Information Security analyst role.
- Professional experience in incident detection and response, malware analysis or reverse engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in Tier 2 or Tier 3 SOC environments performing security incident investigation and security incident response.
- Experience with SIEM Tools (eg: Splunk, Logrhythm).
- Experience with host and network monitoring and security tools.
- Proven ability to perform data analysis, incident investigations, evidence collection and root cause analysis.
- Good understanding of Cybersecurity Frameworks such as SANs, NIST Cybersecurity frameworks.
- Experienced in creating the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Master of Engineering in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cybersecurity.
- Knowledge of Vulnerability Assessment processes, and tools is a plus.
- Familiarity with Mitre ATT&CK framework
- Familiarity with Threat Intelligence tools and technologies.
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
· California (Bay Area) - $108,000 - $148,500
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.