Material Planner, Engineering
Newark, CA /
Hardware Engineering – Program Management /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
- Document bill of material (BoM) by vehicle identification number (VIN) for prototype/preproduction vehicle builds (alpha, beta)
- Document as built record including serial number data (where relevant) and commodity build method/tooling
- Coordinate material delivery to line with stock room/warehouse, logistics, etc
- Manage material demand as mapped to different VIN configurations
- Report and coordinate material availability and delivery with supply chain and logistics for future VINs
- Document exceptions (using engineering change requests/deviations) for material related build issues
- Experience managing complex BoMs
- Experience working with product lifecycle management (PLM) tools
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office (or similar) tools
- Experiencing working with common stockroom/inventory and purchase request tools
- Ability and drive to identify and go to the source to solve problems
- Experience working closely with engineering, supply chain and manufacturing including understanding relevant processes and reporting methods in each area
- AA or AS degree in related field
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.