Field Verification Engineer -- Connectivity
Digital – Cyber Security, Data, and Connectivity /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are looking for an experienced hands-on Field Verification Engineer who has the ability to work with external/internal teams and collaborates with multiple teams in resolving the issues.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to get involved several stages of testing starting from unit testing to System testing. Ideal candidate would be with proficient testing knowledge in Networking products and protocols. Working experience with WiFi, LTE, GPS, routing and switching technologies. Having Automotive experience will be an advantage.
Key Domain Areas of Work
- Should have strong protocol level understanding of WiFi, LTE and GPS protocols.
- Should have strong understanding of Security concepts such as Mutual TLS, VPN, 802.1x and PKI
- Must have 5+ years of experience in testing the networking and/or automotive products
- Good programming/scripting knowledge for developing the automation scripts.
- Experience in building the test infrastructure and automated overnight sanity testing
- Experience in documenting the issues in detail and able to work with Developers in resolving those issues.
- BE or ME in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Passion towards Embedded Systems testing.
- Must be fully confident of writing/maintaining test cases and acceptance test plans.
- 5+ years of developing the system level test cases
- Strong understanding of LTE, WiFi and GPS protocols.
- Strong understanding of Automotive protocols such as UDS and DOIP
- Experience in using Automation test tools and Stress test tools
- Strong debugging and analytical skills.
- Should be a good team player
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.