Computing Platform S/W Engineer – ADAS/Autonomous Driving
Newark, CA /
Autonomous Driving – Autonomous Driving /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Senior Computing Platform Integration Engineer for our ADAS/AD team. This position requires an experienced professional with a background in automotive ECU integration at an OEM or Tier 1.
- Drive the concept design, prototyping, engineering, testing, release and launch of a cutting edge compute platform for Autonomous Driving
- Take responsibility to work with Tier 1 suppliers to bring revolutionary yet reliable products to market
- Work closely with other teams to ensure a seamless and robust implementation
- Employ and develop world class tools. Invent and create new technologies and solutions
- Demonstrated experience as a visionary, yet detail oriented automotive hardware engineer
- Profound knowledge of ADAS and/or Autonomous Driving systems and demonstrated track record of technical excellence
- Strong knowledge of state of the art hardware systems, software tools and algorithms for interfaces required for sensors, actuators, firmware development, in-vehicle bus architectures, in-vehicle CPU/GPU computing platforms
- Deep expertise in creating safe and efficient system architectures and complex hardware-software systems including knowledge of middleware implementation and testing
- Experience managing automotive Tier 1 project relationships and sourcing sensor / hardware systems
- Experience in component and system integration, testing and verification on system and vehicle level
- Knowledge of applicable safety standards incl. ISO 26262 and other regulations, industry benchmarks and customer requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- BS minimum in the areas of Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other related fields. Advanced degree preferred.
- At least 5 years of applicable work experience or PhD in a related field
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.