KAEC - Jeddah /
Information Technology – Planning and Operational Excellence /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
This position will be responsible about safeguard Lucid’s infrastructure from cyber threats. Working closely alongside the network engineering team to drive improvements to network segmentation, intrusion detection, and threat management.
- Willingness to challenge the status quo.
- Demonstrated track record of leading or coordinating major security projects.
- Experience managing one or more next-gen firewall platforms,
- Experience with one or more major routing/switching platforms
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP and core networking protocols including ARP, DNS, ICMP, DHCP, HTTP(S), SMB, IPsec, TLS, BGP, 802.1x, etc.
- Ability to understand traffic at the packet level and draw conclusions from packet captures via analysis tools such as tcpdump and Wireshark.
- 3+ years of prior security experience, including hands-on experience in network security.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in relevant discipline (cybersecurity, information systems, computer science, telecommunications) or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of SIEM platform (QRadar, SumoLogic, etc.), and one or more IDS/IPS platforms (Snort, Bro/Zeek, etc.).
- Proven understanding of network-based attacks (DoS/DDoS, MitM, reconnaissance scans, etc.) and cloud networking concepts.
- Experience in one or more major scripting/programming languages (Python, Go, etc.).
- Some understanding of networking protocols specific to ICS/OT environments.
- Relevant certifications are a plus (CISSP, CCNP/CCIE, PCNSE, OSCP, SANS/GIAC).
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.