Sr. Technical Project Manager, Interior Electronics & Mechanisms
Hardware Engineering – Body Engineering /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The Interiors team is looking for a Sr. TPM (SET Lead). The Interior Electronics and Mechanisms group is responsible for parts such as: Displays, Display Assemblies, Electromechanical Mechanisms, Air Vents, switches, and Overhead Console.
As a simultaneous engineering team (SET) lead for the interior electronics and mechanisms you will be responsible for project managing all interior electronics and mechanism for AIR and Gravity programs.
- Create and maintain detailed Gantt charts of multiple design projects
- Track progress and ensure team work to hit each milestone on time
- Interface with test department and interiors suppliers to keep the validation program on time for start of vehicle production
- Utilize Jira to communicate engineering tasks and progress
- Utilize various communication pages and documentation to publish critical information
- Provide regular progress updates to management and the executive staff
- Lead design release and engineering change requests through Lucid ECR system
- Support cost breakdown review of parts and work cross functionally to establish should costs, and targets, and help connect teams and suppliers
- Provide technical guidance to solve engineering challenges with electronics and mechanical systems
- 5+ years of work experience in automotive consumer electronics
- Experience in program management in technical fields such as automotive or consumer electonics
- Experience working with electromechanical assemblies and displays
- Experience with Atlassian Jira, and Confluence
- Experience creating and using GANTT charts
- Experience in manufacturing processes such as injection molding, die casting, thixomolding, LCD and OLED manufacturing, mechanical assembly processes, PCBA manufacturing
- Basic usage of CAD for creating sections, presentations; CATIA preferred
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment with frequent prioritization adjustments
- Experience in display panel suppliers, manufacturing process and process flow for LCD and OLED
- Experience leading design release and change requests
- Experience with concept to launch, vehicle development and product launch or consumer product launch
- Knowledge in cross function development electronics components
- Capability to communicate effectively in Korean, Chinese and or Japanese
- A positive attitude with a drive to learn and contribute meaningfully
- Exceptional communication in written and verbal English
- Exceptional organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop strategic planning related to project timing, cost and technical requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or similar.
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
· California (Bay Area) - $138,000 - $198,000 Additional Compensation and Benefits:
Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.