Corporate Development and Investor Relations Analyst
Newark, CA /
General & Administrative – Business Development /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Corporate Development and Investor Relations Analyst. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Play a key role in all inbound and outbound investment activities, including but not limited to investor deck preparation, financial modeling, valuation analysis, due diligence, and deal closing.
- Monitor the EV/automotive/mobility landscape to identify new business opportunities. Develop and recommend practical strategies to execute on such opportunities.
- Manage inbound and outbound investor communications, tracking the flow of information into and out of the organization.
- Interact closely with all domains within Lucid to develop reports and presentations for use in communications with investors, shareholders, and the board of directors.
- Manage requests from investors, shareholders, and the board of directors, and ensure that all action items are driven to closure.
- 3+ years of experience in corporate development, market or equity research, management consulting, or corporate finance
- Passion for transforming the automotive and mobility industry
- Excellent critical thinking, research, and analytical capabilities
- Strong financial modeling skills, as well as a sound understanding of accounting, corporate finance, and valuation methodologies
- Ability and willingness to adjust priorities quickly based on the needs of the organization
- Strong familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Self-starter attitude, high attention to detail, and ability to work with ambiguity
- Strong communication skills, multitasking skills, and ability to solve problems independently
- Aptitude for driving tasks to completion with minimal guidance while still operating in a team environment
- Prior experience in automotive or mobility
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business, engineering or other relevant fields
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.