Studio Advisor II, Legacy West
Plano, TX /
Retail – Field Sales /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Lucid is building a brand. A post luxury brand centered around sustainability and the human experience. We’re looking for enthusiastic and conscientious Studio Associates to build Lucid with us.
As a Studio Advisor in a Lucid studio, your primary responsibility will be to deliver exceptional, personalized, customer interactions.
You are a motivated and engaging quick learner with a penchant for providing memorable and enjoyable customer experiences.
- Balance the needs of customer acquisition through supporting the Studio floor to delighting customers through your knowledge of our product by understanding their needs.
- Ability to customize their approach and relate to an array of people by uncovering their needs and asking the right questions. The role of a Studio Advisor is to build and nurture the relationship with our customers.
- Driven by achievement and thrives in an environment where goals are set and attained.
- Responsible and ambitious quick learner with a penchant for active listening and delivery of tailored, clear, and relevant information
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (Salesforce) tools and an appreciation of its contribution to success.
- Driven to achieve targets and understands the link between sales and customer experience.
- Possesses strong relating skills including good oral and written communication, empathy, and active listening ability.
- Ability to continually refine and adjust engagement approach to improve sales and customer experiences through feedback and review of customer interactions.
- Aptness to remain disciplined in the development and maintenance of sales pipeline building.
- Ability to coordinate and facilitate customer test drives.
- 3+ years of related professional experience.
- Experience within retail, luxury or hospitality strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize effectively.
- Available to work weekends, evenings, nights, and holidays as needed.
- Ability to maintain a current Driver's license and obtain a DMV Salesperson License.
- Available to travel for on-boarding and training.
- Proficient in English with a secondary language skill set being a plus.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products, CRM tools and retail business systems.
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, and stand for extended periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to relentlessly prioritize.
- Manages and overcomes customer feedback in a cordial and calm manner.
- Acts with urgency and champions excellence in all company objectives.
- Demonstrates a passion for electric vehicles and premium vehicle markets.
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.