User Experience Designer
Brand & Product Design – Design Studio
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Currently, we are looking for a full-time User Experience/ Visual Designer with strong passion for creating amazing experiences in digital space and in/ out of physical environments and an equally strong interest in the future of user experience in the next-generation connected cars.
You ever imagine having access to work with all disciplines across the company including exterior, interior designers, researchers, PMs/ ME/ SW engineers, marketing, sales?
Lucid is the place that embraces that collaborative culture with respect.
- Help define the user model and user interface for Lucid’s vehicle infotainment system, website, and mobile app
- Collaborate constructively with designers, engineers, researchers, and external partners
- Develop high level and/or detailed user flows, wireframes, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Develop prototype systems for usability testing as needed
- You will craft visual language with visual designers to enrich our UX
- Sketch with hand or tablet for high level concept to articulate stories
- BA/BS in Design (interaction, graphic, product, industrial, etc.), HCI, or related field
- 5+ years experience in mobile, product, interaction, or information design
- Portfolio demonstrating high level UX/ interaction/ visual design experience
- Experience building prototypes
- Expert knowledge of design tools (Sketch, Adobe suite, etc. – whatever makes you the most effective designer)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Experience designing for automotive interfaces or applications
- Experience with Luxury Automotive Brands
- Experience with Luxury Product Marketing in the US, EU, and China
- Voice user interface design experience a plus
- Design experience for Consumer Electronics Product a plus
- Experience creating multi-lingual digital product interfaces for
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.