Legal Administrative Assistant
General & Administrative – Legal
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
- Compile, proofread and revise drafts of legal documents and reports
- Manage daily record keeping with electronic and hard copy filing of documents
- Collaborate with internal departments and outside agencies to obtain documents and information as needed
- Provide administrative support to attorneys and paralegals
- Perform traditional administrative duties, including maintaining calendars using Outlook, scheduling appointments, meetings, managing travel arrangements, photocopying, scanning, filing, preparing expense reports, creating and editing Microsoft Power Point presentations and Excel files, and drafting letters and other documents
- Manage and track invoices for all legal services and maintain records for legal department budget
- Strong knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat and AdobeSign/DocuSign
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to respond to inquiries and requests with a sense of urgency and strong customer service mindset
- Ability to exercise good judgment and problem solve
- Ability to maintain good relationships with internal and external contacts
- Ability to schedule meeting, conferences, travel and other administrative work
- Ability to be discreet and maintain confidential information
- 5+ years as an Administrative support experience in a law firm, corporate environment or a high tech company. Work experience in the automotive industry a plus.
- Must have High School diploma, Bachelor’s degree or college coursework a plus
To ensure success, this person should be detail oriented, exercise sound judgment and must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills while providing support to attorneys and paralegals. The ideal candidate will be familiar with legal principles, be a contributor to the legal department goals and objectives, self-motivated, excellent interpersonal skills, excellent proofreading skills, and ability to prioritize and manage projects efficiently and effectively.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.