Virtual Reality Technician, Retail
Newark, CA /
Marketing – Marketing /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are seeking a Virtual Reality Technician, Retail on a full time basis to join our Marketing Team help support our entire Retail Team to get the maximum out of our VR Bucks in US for our customers experiencing our LUCID cars in VR. You are the vanguard for a stunning VR Retail experience.
In this role you will work closely with the marketing team, as well as several cross-functional partners, to plan, coordinate, execute and further develop the Retail VR customer journey. You are well-educated in the entire field of AR, VR and Game-Engines industry knowing about cutting edge tech and love to train and travel.
- IT and physical plan and release of current and future VR Buck/s
- Constant support at all levels of building (new) VR Buck/s
- Train onsite of sales representatives, Key-User/s and Local IT dept.
- “IT pro” to remotely support HW and SW of VR Buck/s
- Close collaboration with internal and external suppliers and stakeholders
- Emergency support on demand for VR Buck Retail Installations
- Constant maintenance and improvements for all Retail Locations
- Drive for best in class HW and SW for VR
- Suggestion best in class improvements for best user experience
- Willingness to travel US entirely to support locations
- 3+ years of VR experience within the automobile sector, preferably in the retail sector
- 2+ Experience working in the consumer device setting up and testing as a tech PM
- Advanced knowledge about High End HMDs, e.g. X-Tal, VARJO and state of the art Game-Engines, e.g. UNREAL, UNITY
- Experience working and coordinating with an extensive network of cross-functional partners
- Very good communication skills, with the ability to clearly present challenges and risks, as well as options for their resolution and mitigation
- Willingness to travel to entire US Retail locations
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.