Software Team Manager/Leader
Electronics & Software – Infotainment, Controls, and Integration
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
- Lead a team to develop high quality, high performance, production ready software
- Play a hands on role when needed to provide technical guidance by example
- Utilize Agile development methodology and know when to get out of the way
- Grow the team with key hires to build a team that works as a whole towards product deliveries
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering, with C/C++
- 2+ years of engineering leadership experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Consistent record of developing products with an eye for simplicity
- Experience in one of the following
- Leadership/Development experience of an embedded Linux or QNX system
- Leadership/Development experience of a suite of Android Java applications
- Experience working with OEM partners
- Experience in development of luxury and/or electric vehicles
- MS or BS in related Engineering discipline
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.