Manufacturing Engineering Electrical Specialist
Casa Grande, AZ /
Manufacturing – Manufacturing /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Lucid Motors is looking for a highly motivated Manufacturing Engineer to support the electrical testing systems at the plant in Casa Grande, AZ. In this position you will work closely with Design Engineering, Quality and Production to support the diagnosis and repair of the electrical systems on the vehicle.
- Develop manufacturing processes related to electrical diagnostic and repair in the assembly plant.
- Develop specifications for custom equipment.
- Closely collaborate with external equipment integrators on custom automation equipment design.
- Validate and characterize new equipment and fixtures for production implementation.
- Create detailed Manufacturing Instructions to document new processes.
- Develop reporting system, analyze data and work with engineering and production to improve first run in the plant.
- Design up-stream testing systems to improve first run at start up.
- Drive design for manufacturability
- BS in Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years in Automotive Manufacturing or closely related field
- Exposure to vehicle electrical and communication systems.
- Experience developing manufacturing processes for new and unique products
- Experience introducing new equipment and new processes into a production environment
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.