Powertrain Quality Engineer
Casa Grande, AZ /
Manufacturing – Manufacturing /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Lucid Powertrain Quality Engineers will actively work to improve Lucid Powertrain quality and will be responsible to assure all quality procedures and activities are flawless performed, all this focused on become best in the world
- Closely collaborate with design and manufacturing team to clearly define quality acceptance standards and specifications based on the voice of customer
- Validate and characterize new processes, equipment and fixtures for production implementation focused on defect & damage-free.
- Create detailed manufacturing instructions to document quality critical characteristics
- Support on designing production and inspection workstations for quality
- Constant work with the Quality Control Manager to work on reduce and eliminate defects contained on the single agenda for quality
- Assist in developing and maintaining our quality strategy trough a continuous improvement mindset and flawless action execution
- Own all quality metrics reporting and publishing, as well as presenting data and improvement planning to the factory leadership
- Create and manage Control Plans and auditing strategies based on risk assessments and data from the factory and field
- Perform completed vehicle audits and partner with issue owners on improvement activity
- Drive product design improvements back to Design Engineering and support DFMEA and PFMEA activities for new and existing products
- Facilitate supplier quality issues and partner with suppliers on corrective actions
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and +3 years of equivalent experience required in EV automotive Industry.
- Exemplary verbal, written and presentation skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability to build outstanding teams and interface well with senior management
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement, Kaizen, 5S and Six Sigma process
- Capability to implement and drive a quality operating system within the Quality Control department
- Experience methodizing production workstations for ergonomics and efficiency
- Ability to create improvement plans for quality with productive areas to achieve desired results
- Strong written and verbal skills as well as organizational and program management capabilities
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.