Sr. Embedded Linux Engineer
Electronics & Software – Infotainment, Controls, and Integration
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
- Design and develop complex platform software for the Telematics Control Unit and other connected components.
- Be responsible for development of highly reliable and critical electric vehicle components
- Be responsible for development and integration of device drivers
- Provide design, development and debug support for integrating individual functions into the control unit
- Ensure optimization of platform software through design reviews and code reviews
- Develop a design and/or product validation test program to ensure robustness of design
- Proficiency in C/C++ programming languages
- Strong Linux Kernel fundamentals
- Experience with developing software and device drivers for Embedded Linux
- Experience with board bring-up
- Experience with bootloaders and recovery OS development
- Experience with Real Time Operating Systems and architectures
- Experience in reading schematics and data sheets
- Knowledge of embedded software update processes
- Working knowledge of device drivers and peripherals such as I2C, UART, SPI, PCIe, RGMII, SGMII
- Working knowledge of Yocto Linux and writing BitBake Recipes.
- Experience integrating 3rd party device drivers
- Experience with on-chip debugging tools and troubleshooting both software and hardware
- Experience in the field of automotive software development
- Experience with scripting tools and methods to optimize SW development and testing activities
- MS/BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Computer engineering
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.