Newark, CA /
People & Places – Talent Acquisition /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The G&A Recruiter for Lucid Motors will support the hiring for our HQ in Newark, CA and our location in Casa Grande, AZ. They will report to the Lead Recruiter. The role will help support our talent acquisition mission for HQ and Casa Grande. Our TA teams achieve results by being collaborative, adjusting to ambiguity, excelling against aggressive timelines and responding to the needs of the business.
- Be a business partner to your client groups (Supply Chain, Facilities, Procurement, Retail, and Service.)
- Demonstrate influence to enable positive change, proactively develop strategies and tactics for candidate flow and consideration as well as repeatable and measurable processes.
- Attract, land and retain applicable talent at all levels of the organization to ensure G&A recruiting goals are continually met.
- Build expertise in the evaluation of candidates and tracking of applicable data in your client groups for high quality hires and retention.
- Advisor to clients to create and manage an on-going strategy that allows for pro-active recruiting and pipelining.
- Help identify opportunities and drive improvements to the TA processes that create an exceptional candidate experience.
- Build credibility and trust among leadership, employees, candidates and external resources through a systematic approach, clear documentation, communications, and follow-through.
- Actively collaborate with HR team members.
- 5+ years full-cycle recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting automotive, EV, and/or advanced manufacturing centers preferred.
- TA process development and improvement experience based on trackable data, repeatable steps and utilizing an advanced applicant tracking system.
- Experience working in complex organizations partnering closely with executives, line management and cross-geographical teams.
- Successful experience working in a changing environment with limited structure.
- Proven planning and execution skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks, and work through ambiguity.
- BA preferred.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.