Market Sales Manager, Oak Brook Ctr
Oak Brook, IL /
Retail – Field Sales /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Our Market Sales Managers are seasoned retail professionals and naturally charismatic leaders. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the overall performance of the local market.
You will be challenged to lead your team through training, coaching, motivating, goal setting and sales performance. You will be tasked with creating opportunities in your local market that will maximize Lucid’s brand exposure and create more Lucid owners.
You will be measured (and rewarded by) your ability to achieve targets, drive optimal team performance, and maintain store operations. To succeed at Lucid, you must be results driven, action oriented, and hard working. You should have a passion for and the ability to create exceptional customer experiences.
- BUSINESS HEALTH
- Coach and motivate sales team to meet sales, test drives, delivery, and productivity goals (where applicable)
- Demonstrate sales leadership by role playing and having an active presence in customer facing locations
- Train and develop team on sales and delivery processes (where applicable)
- Analyze data to determine optimal business strategies
- Set individual goals for your team, ensuring processes and routines are conducive to building pipeline and creating owners in order to reach studio goals
- Ensure team is fluent in all aspects of Lucid product knowledge and relevant automotive industry offerings
- Identify local marketing and event opportunities to drive sales
- Drive for excellence in all areas of business focused on reaching expectations for respective location
- CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- Responsible for ensuring all employees provide best in class experience in every interaction on the studio floor, in test drives, and through actively following up on leads
- Manage escalations quickly and effectively
- Empower and guide employees through challenging customer concerns, to make decisions in the customers’ best interest while also supporting Lucid’s mission
- EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT
- Select, train, and develop employees, ensuring all positions are filled in a timely manner
- Support, implement and provide follow-up for all training
- Continually evaluate the performance of each employee and provide constant feedback to drive results
- Identify high potential talent and effectively succession plan for needs of the business
- Ensure all employees adhere to Lucid policies and procedures
- Resolve all people and safety issues in a timely and effective manner, collaborating with Human Resources and appropriate teams effectively
- BRAND STANDARDS
- Ensure facility maintenance and showroom presentation adhere to the brand standards
- Ensure all employees align with Lucid’s Dress Code and Grooming Guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of team management experience with proven track record to meet or exceed goals
- Experience in VIP customer experience, commission environment preferred
- Self-starting entrepreneur with exceptional management and coaching skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and adhere to business-critical deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective and proven approach to sales and sales operations
- Impeccable attention to details
- Acts with urgency and champions excellence in all company objectives
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships acting as a well-respected, trusted partner with whom others want to work
- Ability to work evenings and weekends in a retail environment
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving history
- Ability to obtain appropriate state licensing, where applicable
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.