Newark, CA /
Hardware Engineering – Powertrain Engineering /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking an electrical engineer. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Develop, validate, and enhance various electronics products for electric vehicles
- Be responsible for prototyping, testing and validation of electronics products.
- Contribute to drivetrain and vehicle level integrations from prototype to production
- Work closely with mechanical design, manufacturing and supply chain to bring the product into mass production
- Be part of a team to develop amazing electronics product
- Solid background in electronics components and circuits
- Debugging/validation experience with MCU, OpAmp, AD/DA, SPI, CAN, etc.
- Hands on experience for hardware development and troubleshooting
- Experience in PCB design, using schematic capture and layout tools
- Familiar with various equipment (Oscilloscope, probe, power analyzer, etc.)
- Experience in EMI test and mitigation
- MS degree with 1 year experience
- Knowledge of safety and EMI requirements related to high power applications
- Knowledge of environmental, reliability requirement for automotive, industrial and residential applications
- Minimum – BS in the areas of electronic or electrical engineering
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.