Equipment Maintenance Supervisor
Newark, CA /
Hardware Engineering – Powertrain Engineering /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking an Equipment Maintenance Supervisor. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance plans for a wide range of manufacturing and test equipment.
- Optimize and manage inventory of equipment spare parts and consumables.
- Perform hands-on repair and maintenance of equipment and lead escalation activities.
- Build, mentor and lead a small, but highly efficient team of maintenance technicians.
- Recommend and implement best practices to build a culture of safety, quality and reliability.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in equipment maintenance, with at least 5 years in leadership roles.
- Outstanding systematic hands-on technical problem-solving abilities.
- Deep technical knowledge across a wide range of equipment including PLCs, robots, adhesive dispense, mechanical and electronic test equipment, dynamometers, process ovens.
- Excellent organization, project management and leadership skills.
- Passion for continuous improvement.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with a broad cross functional team.
- Proactive mindset and ability to thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.