Engineer, Devops and Build Infrastructure
Electronics & Software – Infotainment, Controls, and Integration
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
- Architect, build and maintain a scalable multi-stage CI system. The CI system must be able to support a wide range of teams ranging from embedded software teams to teams developing software for the cloud.
- Support and improve our tools for continuous integration, automated testing, automation and release management making the entirety of software engineering as efficient and effective as possible.
- Define and implement appropriate automation of operational activities.
- Improve the replicability of build and test runs using central OS configuration management, virtualization and containerization (e.g. Docker)
- Contribute to building a strong team of Build Infrastructure Engineers/ Continuous Integration Engineers
- Unify our development pipeline, build process, testing and deployment strategies across diverse teams.
- Strong understanding of CI and experience with industry standard solutions, e.g. Jenkins
- Strong programming and scripting knowledge, e.g. Python, Ruby, PowerShell, Bash
- Familiarity with software configuration management systems and source code version control systems
- Strong understanding of test processes and test strategies including the generation of meaningful test metrics
- Strong communication skills to gather requirements from the development teams and to train the teams in the workflow and processes.
- Good technical understanding of large-scale server and cloud infrastructures
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Demonstrated track record of designing and deploying systems that work reliably
- Experience developing CI systems and test automation for embedded software and hardware
- Experience with model based development (Matlab/Simulink) tools and workflow
- Automotive experience
- Education Requirements:
- BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science or other related fields
- MS preferred
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.