Facilities Maintenance Tech
Casa Grande, AZ /
Manufacturing – Manufacturing /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Technician will work within the facilities team for the purpose of achieving a key result or group of aligned results. They must possess a general knowledge of mission critical directives and situations surrounding the building itself, utilities, grounds, safety of facility, etc. They must help to develop strategies to meet team and company goals. They will report to the various supervisors and managers throughout the facilities organization.
The Technician must possess a working knowledge of Facility equipment, and related systems, be a problem solver, and be communicative and proactive in the execution of daily activities. Contribute to day-to-day operations and create reports to update the company in the event it is required. Must be able to perform under pressure, remain dynamic and understand urgency.
The Technician must be able to practice teamwork and team building within our organization.
- Operation and maintenance of facilities responsible plant equipment and utility distribution services.
- Knowledge of industrial air compressors and supporting equipment including distribution.
- Knowledge of HVAC equipment including chillers, cooling towers and associated equipment.
- Knowledge of electricity, pneumatics, mechanical and other related theories and concepts to allow for proper troubleshooting and problem analysis of their environment.
- Understanding of Facilities responsible cranes, hoist and supporting equipment.
- The coordination or servicing of chemical treatment programs and required documentation for responsible equipment.
- Support for other departments as required to sustain production needs.
- Establish or adjust work schedules to meet production requirements.
- Other as assigned, permanent or temporary to support efficiency in operations.
- Understand and enforce process compliance throughout the Facilities scope of operations.
- Operations, maintenance and repair of responsible equipment as needed and as preventative.
- Modernization and continuous improvements of responsible equipment.
- Ensures an adequate on-hand spare parts inventory or lead-time system in place to support responsible equipment.
- Generate proper reports and associated corrective measures on all incidents to proactively decrease the potential of future failures.
- Establish risk matrixes on critical equipment and conceptualize and implement all preventive measures to mitigate these risks proactively.
- Establish, schedule, execute and document all preventive maintenance (PM) activities on responsible equipment.
- Works with maintenance planner to establish Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) activities.
- Performs commissioning of new systems and integrates into existing administrative controls.
- Direct activities of contractors and vendors in manageable, effective and cost efficient manner.
- Works closely with all facets of the Facilities group to provide technical expertise or assistance.
- Enforce and follow all Safety rules and regulations.
- Communicative to Facilities group and various internal customers as appropriate the status of responsible equipment and effects to operations.
- Professional, informative and responsive communication to customers.
- Be proficient in general office PC programs and equipment monitoring systems.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver’s license in the U.S.
- Must have command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Must have the ability to work quickly while maintaining a high level of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- Must be reliable, have good initiative, be committed, and be quality focused
- Minimum (3) years building maintenance experience, or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Flexibility to support any shift including day, night and swing shifts, as needed. Weekend and holiday work may be required.
- Work involves moderate to heavy work in all types of weather.
- There is frequent need to stand, stoop, walk, lift heavy objects (up to 50 pounds) and perform other similar actions during the course of the workday.
- HVAC Certification
- PLC, BMS or other logic platform experiences (Rockwell / Siemens / Etc.)
- Various power distribution systems and industrial busway.
- Certification or experience with industrial controls.
- Certification or experience with steam and hot water boilers and humidifiers.
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions.
Desired Skills or Experience:
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.