Social Media Marketing Program Manager
Sales & Marketing – Marketing
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Social Media Marketing Program Manager will be Lucid’s voice across social media channels. This job combines community management with social media tracking and analytics. Having an intimate understanding of the Lucid brand, you should be able to drive conversations that give the community a reason to keep coming back and engaging with us. In addition, you will manage the scheduling and publishing of content on each platform, and reporting on the effectiveness of that content.
- Manage the ongoing community across all social media channels
- Build brand awareness and drive growth through influencer partnerships
- Schedule and publish monthly content provided by our Brand and Marketing teams
- Pull data from social and site analytics tools to create and present reports outlining performance, as well as campaign wrap-up reports
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends including advertising, engagement, and all things social to inform best practices and social platform updates
- Communicate and present information effectively and concisely, both internally within a team environment, and externally with our clients
- Monitor online conversations via social listening tools and call out opportunities for heightened engagement
- Leverage tools such as: Excel, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics and other native platform assets
- BA or higher
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency with social media marketing software
- Passion for a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Self-starter and quick thinker who thrives in ambiguous and rapidly changing situations
- Proven track record of taking initiative to suggest and implement new ideas
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to relentlessly prioritize
- A passion for and working knowledge of automobiles, EVs, and the future of mobility
- Experience in the luxury or high-tech industries
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.