Low Voltage Wiring Technician
Newark, CA /
Hardware Engineering – Vehicle Integration /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Technician who specializes in creating wiring harnesses. This position requires an experienced professional with a strong skill set and knowledge of creating and modifying wire harnesses. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Create Wire Harnesses and custom cables
- Work with engineers to understand requirements and source all parts to create harnesses
- Support Prototype Builds and work with the engineers to debug electrical harness issues
- Work creatively and efficiently within a multidisciplinary cooperative environment
- 4+ years’ experience working as a Technician
- Ability to read schematics
- Working knowledge of basic electrical test equipment (DMM, oscilloscope, etc.)
- Thorough Knowledge of connectors and crimp tools
- Expertise in working with PCB connectors and strong soldering skills
- Troubleshooting skills in EV automotive electrical systems, CAN and Ethernet
- Build electrical bucks for proving out Wire harnesses and ECU’s
- Proficiency in fine-pitch SMT hand assembly and rework
- Fabrication Skills (wood, metal)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Flexible work availability
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.