Casa Grande, AZ /
Manufacturing – Manufacturing /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking an Environmental, Health, and Safety Technician; this role will report to the Manager of Environmental, Health, and Safety. The EHS Technician is a critical part of this organization in ways of providing direct support to our customers on-the-ground in the Manufacturing and Logistics environments. The EHS Technician supports day-to-day operations by handling floor inspections, improving employee engagement, and helping to drive a number of overall EH&S processes. The EH&S technician will provide multidisciplinary support, with a highly hands-on approach, while gaining mentorship and guidance from more senior EH&S team members. This role will begin providing support within our Logistics warehouse operations, with ample opportunity to grow to other areas of the business where exceptional results are exemplified. Rapid and concise communication is a critical piece to this role; a candidate that strives for excellence, challenges themselves, and seeks after opportunities for individual development will be a valuable addition to the Lucid EH&S team.
- Support day-to-day EHS operations
- Perform risk analysis, job hazard analysis, and standard operating procedures
- Support EHS Specialists in production driven EHS team meetings
- Review work instructions and current work practices to identify need for additional controls
- Stock and distribute safety supplies
- Submit and track facilities and maintenance work orders
- Complete routine workplace and safety equipment inspections (Gemba, Forklift, Eyewash, etc.)
- Drive corrective action resolution with a hands-on and innovative approach to problem solving
- Administer basic training sessions and information flow down sessions
- Conduct risk assessments and safety audits, dock inspections, and ergonomic work-task audits
- Drive innovative solutions, document, and support EHS concerns and challenges
- Organize, file, and maintain EHS documentation
- Support modified duty job placement assessments and determinations
- Gather data for any assessments being conducted and present to senior EHS team members for review
- Lead and support sub-teams formed to drive special initiatives across the organization
- Screen Incident Reports to ensure all documentation is accounted for and properly recorded
- Collect and track compliance records as requested
- Have a growing knowledge of EHS performance metrics and drive actions to directly influence continuous improvement
- Conduct field sampling (Environmental/Industrial Hygiene) with instruction from EHS Specialists’
- Be first responder to all incidents on-shift providing a prompt/detailed report-out to manager
- Certifications – ASP/CSP certification highly preferred.
- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s Degree and higher-level education preferred
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Basic understanding of general manufacturing safety processes, procedures, and requirements
- Must be able to lift, up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for 10+ hrs. daily and climb stairs
- Able to rapidly respond to employee health emergencies and activate emergency procedures
- Available for second or third shift schedule along with weekend work as needed
- Exemplary initiative and a learn-by-doing is encouraged
- Self-motivated with high energy to get results!
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.