General & Administrative – Finance
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are looking for a Payroll Administrator with steady work experience and a solid academic background. If you are the kind of person who is detail-oriented, able to multitask and like to take on new challenges, then we want to talk with you!
- Assist payroll specialists in performing daily payroll department operations.
- Audits time and attendance system for integrity.
- Verifies proper approval for timecards and all time worked.
- Processes garnishments, child support orders, tax levies, quarterly tax verifications, and worker compensation reports.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Administrative duties in support of the payroll department as assigned.
- Collects, verifies, and stores organizational payroll data.
- Reconciles payroll-related general ledger and prepares reports or statements summarizing payroll-related accounts.
- Monitors the general Payroll Outlook inbox and forwards messages to appropriate accountant.
- Responds to Employment Verification requests.
- Responsible for managing all payroll employee files.
- Assist with training managers and new users on time and attendance system.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Manager/Payroll Accountant.
- 3+ years of Payroll experience
- Experience working with Payroll Systems – Paychex and UltiPro are a huge plus
- AA Degree in Business with emphasis in Payroll related field or equivalent education and experience preferred.
- General accounting background.
- Basic knowledge of payroll laws and regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including listening and critical reading skills.
- Good computer skills and experience with Microsoft Suite.
- Provide courteous and responsive support, while maintaining strict confidentiality of sensitive materials and issues and adhering to foundation policies.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision and be able to work quickly with extremely high accuracy.
- Ability to build trusted relationships and be part of a high performing team, exhibiting strong interpersonal skills and a service-oriented approach.
- Flexibility and willingness to work as an adaptive team player in a changing environment where day-to-day responsibilities are expected to fluctuate over time.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.