Plant Floor Systems Manager
Casa Grande, AZ /
Manufacturing – Manufacturing /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Plant Floor Systems Manager Position will be responsible for managing all plant floor information technology systems at Lucid’s manufacturing facilities in Casa Grande, AZ. This is a unique opportunity to set up and run a world class plant to build a world class vehicle. You will play one of the leading roles in implementation of core enterprise systems on the manufacturing plant floor for Lucid, including cross-functional business processes, coordination of core manufacturing data, and delivery of manufacturing enabling solutions. You will bridge the technical and functional worlds while engaging with broad functional teams, including Supply Chain, Purchasing, Logistics, Manufacturing, Finance, HR and Engineering. To be successful in this role, you will need to establish strong partnerships and have a hands-on approach to managing plant floor systems and data from the ground up. As a result, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the EV manufacturing processes and enterprise management systems.
- Work with cross functional teams to define to-be business processes in each manufacturing area including powertrain, body, paint and general assembly.
- Support the effort to develop business requirement documents in great details. Identify gaps between out-of-box MES solutions and end user requirements. Partner with MES consultants and end users to create solutions to close gaps.
- Design and create reports to address operational concerns. Propose solutions based on data and facts to support executive level decision making processes.
- Lead system enhancement and process improvement projects to move projects forward in a dynamic environment.
- Interact with and manage outside suppliers and companies as necessary based on project scope.
- Enhance information systems results by identifying information systems technology opportunities and developing application strategies.
- Safeguard assets by planning and implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Initiates, coordinate, and enforce systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining and delivering strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or computer science field.
- At least five years of experience with automotive production plant floor systems.
- Familiarity with manufacturing systems architectures (PLC, SCADA, MES)
- Experience in execution or implementation of MES applications (Apriso, SAP ME, Custom, etc.) is a plus
- Ability to Collect, analyze and summarize information to a general understanding; thinking abstractly and separating complex ideas into simple elements.
- Demonstrated leadership ability to build outstanding teams and interface well with senior management.
- Work independently with concepts and documentation from prototype to sustaining activities
- Proven ability to lead IT/Systems related projects.
- Remain engaged, proactive and positive in tough circumstances, owning assignments and taking full accountability for their success
- Maintain flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and assignments, coping with rapidly changing information
- Well organized with meticulous attention to detail
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.