Project Manager, Delivery Operations
Casa Grande, AZ /
Retail – Sales Operations /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
As the Delivery Operations Project Manager, you will support the Delivery team in completing various projects and ensuring that data is promptly and accurately updated within Salesforce and other tracking systems. This individual will help to execute tasks supporting the HQ Delivery team in providing excellent customer experiences, the operations and experiencer program teams in developing new processes, and the DMV team in completing ad Hoc projects. They will need to be detail oriented and open to manual tasks that need to be accomplished by repeating deadlines.
- Support existing projects across the delivery operations and experience programs.
- Maintain and safeguard data accuracy across systems during the order to delivery process.
- Assist in organization and coordination of delivery events.
- Field general inquiries and feedback from various internal and external channels and with a high level of customer service, promptness, and professionalism, while escalating issues when needed.
- Enforce a shared knowledge culture by developing training materials and support training new hires.
- Provide on-site support for delivery program events and activities.
- Provide support to business partners for ad-hoc initiatives.
- Identify opportunities for improving the customer delivery operations and process.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years relevant experience in project coordination, project management, or customer experience.
- Comfort navigating ambiguity, and an ability to create in an undefined, unestablished environment.
- Self-starter mentality and comfort working in high energy, fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to shift focus very quickly and adjust to rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and requests simultaneously while exceeding leadership quality of work expectations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.