Casa Grande, AZ /
Supply Chain – Purchasing /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking Material Planners to join the Supply Chain function. The roles are based at Lucid’s manufacturing facility in Casa Grande, AZ, reporting to the Manager – Material Planning, and are primarily responsible for ensuring all parts & materials required to support the serial production requirements of Lucid are available in-full and on-time.
- Utilize an MRP system, and communicate Lucid’s production build requirements to a global network of over 200 Tier 1 suppliers and over 3,000 parts & components
- Work closely with the supplier base closely by resolving issues to ensure On-Time, In-Full (OTIF) performance is achieved
- Work collaboratively and closely with a wide cross-functional team – Purchasing, Logisitics, Manufacturing, Supplier Quality
- Using data – create clear & accurate communications to management
- Participate in improvement projects that deliver benefits to the organisation. For example – increasing OTIF, reducing inventory levels, reducing lead times, etc
- Use data to accurately measure supplier delivery performance
- Work closely with Purchasing Global Supply Managers to complete action plans to improve supplier performance and feedback into future purchasing strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, MBA a plus
- 2+ years of Material Planning in an automotive or volume manufacturing environment.
- An understanding and knowledge of MRP processes
- Product launch experience
- Understanding of quality principles, product development processes, and data analysis. Able to show teamwork to resolve problems and a thought process to drive successful solutions
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Passion for results, strategy, and hands on execution.
- Creative, calculated risk taker with the ability to manage difficult suppliers and resolve disputes while preserving relationships with suppliers and internal staff
- Microsoft Project, Smartsheets, or equivalent program management software
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Highly proficient in Excel, Project, Power Point, Word, SAP
- Ability to mitigate unforeseen problems creatively and effectively
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.