Associate Studio Manager, Oslo
Retail – Field Sales /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The Associate Manager of a Lucid Studio will have the primary responsibility to support the Studio Manager in ensuring the smooth operation of the location’s activities and acting as deputy Leaders.
They will be naturally organized with strong leadership skills and a focus on efficient and effective operations management.
Associate Studio Managers must be agile and driven with an inclination for coordinating and developing all team members to consistently deliver exceptional customer experiences through education and enjoyable interactions.
They will provide organization, support and counsel to all members of the Studio team to ensure a seamless experience for all guests and members of the Lucid community.
- Support with the recruitment, training, and development of a high-performing and customer-focused team
- Take responsibility for the achievement of Studio objectives – including sales performance
- Demonstrate a lead from the front approach, willing to role play, lead by example, and show active presence in Studio activities
- Manage and coordinate Studio team scheduling
- Take ownership and responsibility of Studio assets, including high-value test-drive vehicles
- Ensure the team is equipped, trained, and motivated for success.
- Participate in 360° reviews to identify skill gaps, areas for improvement and create training and development plans for all team members.
- Execute a culture of continuous improvement.
- Support the Studio Manager with all people and safety issues.
- Recognize the importance of brand consistency and ensure Lucid brand standards are met or exceeded in all areas of Studio activity.
- Understand, track and report out sales performance.
- Continuously seek out improvement opportunities through critical analysis of both qualitative and quantitative data. Develop and propose recommendations.
- Stay abreast of micro and macro market developments e.g local marketing opportunities and wider economic conditions that will influence the local market.
- Keep informed on developments in electrification, mobility, charging infrastructure, and AD space
- A minimum of 4 years of related professional experience
- Luxury retail experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business, marketing, or related discipline
- Excellent skills in communication, leadership, and organization
- Positive, motivating, and inspiring attitude with a growth mindset
- Ability to lead exceptional customer-oriented teams to provide a best-in-class customer journey
- Willingness to be hands-on with all Studio operations
- Understanding the importance of data
- Sales-driven and team-oriented
- Familiarity with CRM tools
- Valid driver's license
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, other languages a plus
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.