Senior ETL Engineer
Newark, CA /
Digital – Cloud and Data Engineering /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking an ETL Engineer who will design and develop enterprise data using pipeline technologies such as SQL, Python, Redshift, and Airflow. You will create and implement a Master Data Management strategy to ensure data standardization, quality, and governance, and provide a single source of truth for the domains. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- ETL Design and Development of enterprise data using pipeline technologies such as SQL, Python, Redshift, and Airflow
- Design Data Marts, Fact, and Dimension tables.
- Create and implement a Master Data Management strategy to ensure data standardization, quality, and governance, and provide a single source of truth for the domains.
- Demonstrates proven success performing in one or more MDM applications: Customer, Product, or Supplier with multiple full-lifecycle implementation projects.
- Design, develop and automate, Self-serviced and Executive dashboards with Tableau and Grafana.
- Expert in normalization/de-normalization techniques for data analysis and optimum performance in big data environment using Presto, Redshift.
- Expert in data warehousing, data lake design, data modeling, and data management
- Interface with business customers, gathering requirements and delivering complete reporting solutions.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Deliver near-real-time and batch-processed data and applications to a team of analysts and data scientists who create insights and analytics applications for our stakeholders.
- Participate in data strategy and road map exercises, business intelligence/data warehouse product selection, design, and implementation
- Bachelor or master's degree in computer science, or related experience.
- 7+ years of work experience with ETL, data modeling, and business intelligence data architectures.
- Expert in at least one SQL language such as ANSI SQL, T-SQL, or PL/SQL.
- Extensive experience with data analysis and Business Intelligence.
- Proven experience and expertise with Tableau and Similar tools.
- Experience with Scheduling and orchestration tools such as Airflow, Informatica, or Similar
- Experience developing and managing data warehouses.
- Experience in distributed and columnar databases.
- Advanced ability to draw insights from data and communicate them to the stakeholders and senior management as required
- Familiarity with AWS solutions such as S3, Parquet/ORC, Redshift
- Working with unstructured or semi-structured datasets
- Experience working directly with business users and executives to build reports.
- Familiar with, Spark, Kafka, and streaming applications.
- Familiar with Manufacturing, Sales, and Finance data.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.