Senior Industrial Engineer
Casa Grande, AZ /
Manufacturing – Manufacturing /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Lucid Motors is looking for a highly motivated Senior Industrial Engineer to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment where you will work with highly motivated teams that are dedicated to world-class quality standards on extremely challenging projects. The Industrial Engineers work with cross-functional teams developing manufacturing equipment and processes throughout the entire product lifecycle. You will work closely with Design Engineering, Quality and Production to take product design changes and new designs from initial concept through prototype development and into full production.
- Develop manufacturing processes
- Develop specifications for custom equipment
- Closely collaborate with external equipment integrators on custom automation equipment design
- Validate and characterize new equipment and fixtures for production implementation
- Create detailed Manufacturing Instructions to document new processes
- Design production workstations for ergonomics and efficiency
- Design manufacturing equipment and fixtures
- Drive design for manufacturability
- BS/MS Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years in Automotive Manufacturing or closely related field
- Experience with using Aluminum sheet metal, castings and extrusion in assembly processes is highly desired but not required
- Experience developing manufacturing processes for new and unique products
- Experience designing mechanical equipment, fixturing and tooling in CAD (SolidWorks preferred, Catia is also a plus)
- Familiarity with automated manufacturing equipment
- Experience introducing new equipment and new processes into a production environment
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.