Manufacturing Training Specialist
Casa Grande, AZ /
Manufacturing – Manufacturing /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Training Specialist will report to the Manufacturing Learning and Development Manager and will be responsible for helping employees prepare for success manufacturing. This role will be located at the manufacturing facility in Casa Grande, Arizona, with temporary onsite support required during prototype builds at the Newark, California headquarters. The Training Specialist will work with cross-functional departments to assess training needs, develop training materials and curriculum, conduct Manufacturing Onboarding training, and maintain training facility equipment. Duties include instructional design, scheduling and facilitating training classes, collaborating with stakeholders to determine training needs, preparing reports, and coaching employees on Lucid’s On-the-Job Training Program.
- Design, schedule, and deliver classroom and hands-on training experiences for production staff
- Maintain training facility and equipment
- Develop and conduct onboarding sessions for new hires
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Measure learning effectiveness
- Develops and maintains training library material through the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Generate and publish training reports
- Participate in new training material development
- Interact daily with shop floor management to resolve training concerns and drive process improvements
- Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Associate degree or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum five years’ experience in an automobile or similar manufacturing environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of automotive manufacturing systems
- Advanced Instructional Design and facilitation skills
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with diverse groups of people, including cross-functional teams in multiple locations
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Advanced problem-solving skills to respond to manufacturing process and system problems
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.