Business Systems Integration Manager
Newark, CA /
Retail Operations – Service Operations /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Lucid is looking to expand its Service Systems Integration team to develop, implement and maintain the operating systems for our application software. This role will ensure project timelines are established and upheld to support Lucid’s world-class After-Sales/Service experience. A successful candidate will be able to create partnerships with cross-functional application teams to influence decisions made to improve and strengthen all system aspects of the Service organization.
- Lead and engage in long-term strategic planning for Lucid’s Service systems and product development
- Successfully lead Service’s Dealer Management Systems (DMS) integration with Lucid’s ERP/CRM
- Lead cross-functional projects with technical and directional management input
- Determine resource levels, project budgets and coordinate priorities to meet schedule milestones
- Leverage cross-functional teams to help influence decisions to achieve operation success
- Maintain supplier relationships for system/software providers
- Support in emergency or standby activities by troubleshooting and analyzing complex problems
- 5+ years’ experience or relevant system operations experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Software Solutions knowledge: DMS, ERP, CRM, WMS, PLM, Software Development and Collaboration Tools.
- Strong communication skills with internal and external audiences at all levels
- Exceptional ability to interface and collaborate effectively with individuals, groups, and suppliers
- Dynamic and able to succeed in an ambiguous environment whilst establishing standards
- Passion and experience to continuously develop, improve, and maintain standard processes
- Possesses passion to provide exceptional customer service and ownership experience
- Enthusiastic about the future of automotive luxury and sustainable mobility
- Web developer experience
- Start-up environment experience and related accomplishments
- Prior experience in the automotive sector and relevant systems
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.