Studio Manager, Hilversum
Retail – Field Sales /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Studio Managers will have responsibility for the overall performance of their Studio. As the leader of a Lucid Studio, your primary responsibility will be to facilitate and support the Studio team with the successful articulation and delivery of the Lucid brand and ownership experience.
Studio Leaders should be creative, motivating, and dedicated to providing exceptional customer experiences. They will provide direction, leadership, and counsel to all members of the Studio team to ensure a seamless experience for all guests and members of the Lucid community.
- Take ultimate accountability for sales performance and achievement of Studio objectives
- Recruit, train, and develop a high performing and customer-focused team from scratch
- Demonstrate a lead from the front approach, willing to role play, lead by example, and show active presence in all Studio activities
- Ensure the team is equipped, trained, and motivated for success
- Lead staff meetings in a positive and inspiring way to make sure studio team members are informed and motivated
- Participate in 360° reviews to identify skill gaps, areas for improvement and create training and development plans for all team members.
- Provide a strong supporting presence on the retail floor while - behind the scenes - setting direction, giving guidance, and overseeing operations
- Instil a culture of continuous improvement
- Take responsibility for all people and safety issues and bring to a swift solution
- Ensure compliance with various health and safety regulations
- Recognise the importance of brand consistency and ensure Lucid brand standards are met or exceeded in all areas of Studio activity
- Understand, track and report out the sales performance
- Understand the value of data integrity and its collection with an ability to evaluate, condense and present effectively
- Continuously seek out improvement opportunities through critical analysis of both qualitative and quantitative data. Develop and propose recommendations.
- Stay abreast of micro and macro market developments e.g local marketing opportunities and wider economic conditions that will influence the local market.
- Keep informed on developments in electrification, mobility, charging infrastructure, and AD space
- Collaborate with the head office to ensure studio location lives up to standards and especially to the lucid brand culture
- 4-8 years of related professional experience in a supervisory role / leading teams.
- Experience within the luxury sector a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business, marketing, or related discipline
- Positive, motivating and inspiring attitude with a growth mindset
- Excellent capabilities in interpersonal communication, leadership, and organisation
- Willingness to be hands-on with all Studio operations and tackle new challenges
- Capability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Understanding of basic business management functions and the importance of data
- Numerical and analytical knowledge to properly manage cash and financial records
- Familiarity with CRM tools
- Valid driver's license
- Fluent in Dutch and English, other languages such as German are a plus
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.