Manufacturing Technical Program Lead
Casa Grande, AZ
Manufacturing – Technology /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Lucid Motors is searching for a Manufacturing Systems Developer for the “Rockwell FTPC Software Developer” position for its Casa Grande, Az facilities, who will be responsible for the development and rollout of manufacturing systems used in production.
- Development of Enterprise applications for Manufacturing related functional modules.
- Connectivity management with Peer systems and third-party systems for Manufacturing enterprise modules.
- Delivery of MES change requests (development to testing) through agile processes.
- Including future-oriented remote diagnostics in the development of modules.
- Development of functionalities and integration with Main MES functions using standard Software development methodology.
- Plant floor MES Work Instruction module Form enhancement and performance improvements.
- Table structure definition, memory allocation to the DBs, defining maintenance plan, and code standardization in back-end programs, such as triggers and stored procedures.
- BS in Information Technology/Computer Science/Electronics/Instrumentation or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in the Software Development field.
- Knowledge of the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
- Should have worked at Rockwell FTPC experience.
- Java SE, Rockwell FTPC (Development based on Pnuts Script).
- Forms, Eventsheets, Activity, BOM, Subroutines, AT_Definitions, Live data tags read and write, UDA, Work Order, Lot, Unit, Consumption Plan, Master Tables / Transaction tables.
- ODS / PDS Concept .
- Rockwell Module for Live Transfer & Purge, LT Extractor, LT Loader, Site Extractor, LT Manager.
- FTPC Modular framework concept..
- Working knowledge of JMX and ActiveM.
- Setup and configuration of JBoss & Tomcat.
- DDL, DML, DCL, Indexing, Join, Subquery, Union, Order by / Group by.
Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for the brilliant minds who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you want to actively work towards creating a better, sustainable future, we’d love to have you join our team!
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.