Senior HR Administrator
General & Administrative – Human Resources
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Senior HR Administrator will provide administrative support to the human resources function in the areas of HRIS/compensation/benefits, staffing/employment, employee relations, and/or organizational development (OD) and training.
- Maintain employee personnel folders.
- Input employee personal data into human resources information/computer system (HRIS) database.
- Processes various , manually or electronically, related to documenting human resources activities such as new-hire, change-of-status, performance evaluations, benefits, terminations, etc.
- Assist in new-hire orientations and execute onboarding programs.
- Will prepare special reports, such as insurance, COBRA, OSHA, affirmative action and headcount using HRIS. Will track Headcount and provide weekly reports on new hires., terms, etc. Will
- Answer employee questions on provide guidance and information to employees on matters pertaining to their personal employee information and direct them to sources to answers of their questions.
- Ensure compliance with USCIS Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification and re-verification; periodically audits Forms I-9.
- May conduct employee exit interviews and tally general statistics including headcount tracking.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Human Resource Management or related field desired.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Human Resources as an HR Admin, HRIS admin or coordinator.
- Excellent Excel skills as well as proficient Microsoft Word and PowerPoint skills is a must.
- Knowledge of Payroll systems and processes preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills. Focus on employee data accuracy and integrity
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.