Sales and Marketing Associate
Retail Operations – Sales /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The primary role of the Sales & Marketing Associate, Middle East will be to engage with prospective customers and businesses interested in Lucid vehicles. Our Associates will educate on the benefits of the electric drivetrain, demonstrate the advantages of our vehicles, and personalize the experience to each customer. We prioritize a world-class customer experience, and our Associates play a key role in building the Lucid brand and creating that unparalleled experience. This role combines sales, marketing, growth, activation and business development, and requires a high degree of customer-focused energy.
These Associates will begin their Lucid career at our Headquarters in Northern California, then relocate to the Middle East once we set-up our operations in that market.
- Manage a full sales-cycle from initial interest through sales activation
- Maintain active engagement with prospects through multiple channels simultaneously [phone, email, chat]
- Work on an adjusted schedule, supporting the Middle Eastern market during their core hours
- Work out of our Headquarters initially, then relocate to the Middle East once market operations are established there
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our products and their value to our customers
- Think critically about sales data and recommend new and scalable strategies to improve both sales numbers and the customer experience
- Identify inefficiencies and pain points in existing workflows for prospects/customers and clearly communicate how we can solve these issues
- Meticulously record customer feedback to improve both products and processes
- Deliver a customer experience that you would personally want to have
- Seek out and help host marketing events to continue to increase public awareness about Lucid products
- 2+ years of professional experience in sales, marketing, support or another customer-facing role
- Intimate knowledge of the Middle East; relevant work experience in-market strongly preferred
- Fluent in both Arabic and English
- Able to relocate to the Middle East once market operations are established
- Prior experience selling through multiple channels: phone, email, chat and in-person
- Passion for a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Strong storytelling, listening, and customer relationship skills: empathy, communication, integrity, and high-quality question asking
- Self-starter and quick thinker who thrives in ambiguous and rapidly changing situations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to relentlessly prioritize
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field strongly preferred
- Proficiency with Salesforce or other CRM
- Prior experience in the automotive sector
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.