Senior Engineer, Mobile Software
Newark, CA /
Digital – Infotainment /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
- Design and develop high quality, high performance software in accordance with industry best practices
- Support integration of your software into the relevant system and wider vehicle/cloud ecosystem and validate performance
- Diagnose, analyze, and resolve relevant issues based on testing, and user validation.
- Rigorously validate and verify the software functionality and reliability from the individual unit to the complete system
- Develop software on a variety of hardware platforms ranging from microcontrollers to high performance processors and cloud based architectures
- A passion for software development and a proven record of turning great ideas into great products
- Experience with Swift, Kotlin, and/or Dart
- Experience with iOS or Android UI frameworks such as Flutter, UIKit, or SwiftUI
- Experience interfacing with common cloud platforms and related services
- Automotive systems development.
- Mobile system development
- Experience with Bluetooth LE, NFC, or UWB
- BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Computer engineering, or equivalent work experience
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.