Perception Algorithm Engineer - Autonomous Driving
Autonomous Driving – Autonomous Driving
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Perception Algorithm Engineer for our ADAS/Autonomous Driving team. This position requires an experienced professional with strong programming skills and solid knowledge of state-of-the-art perception algorithms.
- Work in a world-class ADAS/Autonomous Driving team
- Design, prototype, engineer, test, release and launch cutting-edge perception features for Autonomous Driving
- Implement high-quality automotive grade software code compliant to automotive quality and safety standards
- Work closely with other teams to ensure a seamless and robust implementation
- Experience in one or more of the following areas related to perception for ADAS / AD: optimization, sensor fusion, probabilistic filters (e.g. particle and/or Kalman filter), sensor processing, computer vision, point cloud processing, sensor registration, sensor calibration, machine learning, deep learning
- Experience writing efficient, clean code in C++
- Experience testing complex perception systems
- A practical hands-on approach to complement the theoretical knowledge and creativity required to solve Autonomous Driving
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of technical excellence
- Knowledge of ROS, DDS or other middleware systems
- Experience writing MISRA conform automotive code
- Experience in working in agile development teams
- Experience in component and system integration, testing and verification on system and vehicle level
- Knowledge of applicable safety standards and regulations (ASPICE, ISO 26262), industry benchmark and customer requirements
- Experience in automotive supplier interaction, specification development, release management, change management
- BS minimum in the areas of Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other related fields
- At least 3 years of work experience or a Ph.D. in a related field for a senior position
- Advanced degrees preferred
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.