Sr. Engineer, Fleet Health Monitoring, Alert Monitoring
Seattle, WA /
Digital – Integration and Validation /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Engineer, Fleet Health Monitoring, Alert Monitoring to join the Integration and Validation team. You will work closely with the Fleet Health Monitoring (FHM) and other engineering teams to draft, review, and maintain processes and training for managing and dispositioning vehicle alerts. You will also become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on vehicle trend analysis and health monitoring. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with the Fleet Health Monitoring (FHM) and other engineering teams to draft, review, and maintain processes and training for managing and dispositioning vehicle alerts.
- Become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on vehicle trend analysis and health monitoring.
- Serve as the primary focal and escalation point for the greater Alert Monitoring Team (AMT).
- Resolve critical issues as they arise by coordinating with cross functional teams.
- Work closely with the Service and Customer Care teams to provide real time support to customers as part of the Lucid Operations Team.
- Validate and disposition vehicle alerts.
- Understand analytics and models that output alerts.
- Troubleshoot data issues.
- 5+ years’ experience in an engineering, technical, or data analyst role
- High customer acumen
- Willingness to provide after-hours support for global, critical events
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate technical information
- Have worked in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in process and project development within a cross functional team
- Experience in training and onboarding new team members
- Proficiency in SQL & Python
- Understanding of data science technology and their applications
- Dashboarding & Data Visualization
- B.S. degree in Engineering or Technology
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
· Washington (Seattle) - $100,000 - $143,000
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.