Brand & Product Design – Design Studio
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Our Brand team is responsible for the breadth of how our product and company are communicated to the world and we strive for excellence and innovation within every aspect of this brand communication.
We are currently seeking a Brand Designer. The candidate must have a world-class sense of design, the ability to manage multiple projects, and great communication skills. They must have a passion for layout, typography, and color, and the ability to carry a brand aesthetic across multiple platforms to create a visually compelling brand story.
- Be an active part of the design of our digital and print projects; including magazines, brochures, websites, mobile apps, showroom and event kiosks
- Support the effort of our in-car UI design to insure it similarly carries our digital design identity
- Brainstorm concepts, create mockups, refine design details, and prepare assets
- Help art direct and select photography and rendered assets
- Work closely and iteratively with printers and developers to ensure design accuracy throughout the creative process
- Contribute to style guides and apply those guides across platforms to drive a cohesive brand vision
- Deep understanding of layout and typography for web and mobile
- A demonstrated user empathy approach to design
- The ability to process complex information into simple design solutions
- Self motivation and initiative to drive solutions across different teams
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure while maintaining focus on the details
- Fluency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Sketch
- Understanding of the premium and luxury space
- A portfolio demonstrating fluency in digital design
- Bachelor’s degree in a design related discipline, such as graphic design, visual communication, or interaction design.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.