Manufacturing BOM Specialist
Newark, CA /
Manufacturing – Manufacturing /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Lucid Motors is seeking a Manufacturing Bill of Materials (MBOM) Specialist, our ideal candidate in experienced in the development and maintenance of the MBOM. Candidates will be expected lead the creation of the MBOM working with Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Product Engineering teams. You will create assemblies to then tag as make vs buy leading to managing the overall MBOM. MBOM management will require the candidates to have working experience with ERP and MRP systems.
- Manage the Manufacturing Bill of Materials (MBOM)
- Understand product and part design and the impact of design changes.
- Participate in Engineering Change Request meetings to understand the scope of changes.
- Update the MBOM per changes driven by Engineering Change Requests.
- Work with affected teams to understand the critical actions necessary for successful introduction of new features, capabilities, and products, and ensure the MBOM is accurate to engineering expectations.
- Maintain and communicate project timelines.
- Coordinate and effectively run meetings to update stakeholders on MBOM status and newly implemented changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering/ project management is preferred
- 3-5 years relevant experience in MBOM management or NPI
- Experience in the automotive industry or product design is a must
- Ability to influence outcomes and drive initiatives in complex environments.
- Possesses strong presentation skills and communicates clearly and professionally at various levels both inside and outside the company.
- Working knowledge of Catia.
- Possess knowledge and experience across multiple functions within product design and manufacturing.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.