Finance Analyst - Marketing
Newark, CA /
Finance & Accounting – Finance /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are looking for a Marketing Finance Analyst reporting to the Head of Marketing Finance to deliver accurate, data-based information and provide value building inputs. This role will play an integral part of the Finance team that directly helps secure the success of the company.
The primary focus is to support the growth of the Marketing Finance area; to assist in building a global product vision including a comprehensive customer profile that informs product and positioning.
Finance analyst experience at an Automotive OEM or Tier 1 Supplier – a huge plus!
- Balance multiple projects to provide Marketing equation analysis and Marketing feature list price refinement and development.
- Contribute competitive pricing insights, vehicle margin analyses and business equations to support Marketing Finance decisions.
- Facilitate operating team alignment and decision making, present data in cohesive reports that provide clear communication and recommendations.
- Consolidate and analyze financial data including reconciliations, period-to-period variance analysis, establishing vehicle revenue targets, analyzing operating cost changes with insightful explanations. Compile, track and analyze vehicle revenue and cost elements.
- Provide objective business consultancy and financial guidance to the company.
- Partner closely with all internal stakeholders and operating teams to provide clear financial inputs and provide guidance on operational decisions.
- Additional ad-hoc assignments and projects supporting departments across the organization including month-end financial reporting, longer-term Business Plan development, benchmarking and process analysis.
- Provide new perspective to identify and propose opportunities for improvement across processes and business functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Engineering or related field
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience, with a minimum of 2 years of financial analysis experience and variance/period-to-period analysis
- Demonstrate existing Pricing and Marketing Finance experience
- Proven technical, quantitative and critical-thinking skills, high level of independent judgment, initiative and creativity to identify and clearly communicate key performance drivers to management
- Ability to manage multiple projects and assignments with a high degree of autonomy and accountability for results
- Demonstrated effective written, interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Established ability using SAP and Microsoft Office software with a particularly high proficiency with Excel
- Finance analyst experience at an Automotive OEM or Tier 1 Supplier – a huge plus!
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.