IT Inventory Clerk
Newark, CA /
Information Technology – Planning and Operational Excellence /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
As an IT Inventory & Procurement Clerk, you will help manage IT’s hardware inventory. In addition, support all internal IT purchases including hardware, software licensing, and service contracts, you will report directly to our IT Inventory Manager.
- Ensure all hardware is properly stocked for our projected growth
- Manage incoming and outgoing IT Hardware
- Triage and prioritize internal IT purchase requests
- Support IT projects in a results oriented environment
- Prioritize and maintain the organization of our IT Warehouse
- Be consistent and adaptable to process flows bettering our overall IT Inventory & Procurement involvement to Lucid
- A minimum of 5 years vendor support/procurement experience in a corporate support environment
- Excellent customer service ethics
- Some experience with computer hardware
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated customer service, leadership and mentoring skills
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.