Technical Project Analyst, Exteriors
Newark, CA /
Hardware Engineering – Body Engineering /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking a skilled “Technical Project Analyst” for the Exterior Trim team. You will work with a team of talented engineers in support of the Exterior development efforts at Lucid for upcoming vehicle programs.
You will be managing scheduling activities for simultaneous projects and working closely with a team comprised of some of the best automotive engineers in the world, building revolutionary and exciting new products.
You will be working with the Technical Project Manager as well as cross-functional teams such as Design Studio, Craftsmanship, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and the testing/vehicle safety departments. You will help to balance the utilization of engineers to work together to accomplish projects within budget constraints and delivery timing, working closely in coordination with other group Project Managers.
- Create and maintain detailed Gantt charts of multiple design projects
- Track progress and encourage teamwork to hit each milestone on time
- Interface with test department and Exterior Trim suppliers to maintain validation timing
- Coordinate BOM activities for upcoming vehicle programs
- Utilize Jira and Confluence to communicate engineering tasks/progress and publish critical information
- Lead design release and engineering change requests through Lucid ECR system
- Pro-actively work with other teams and partners to solve challenges and maintain positive relationships between stakeholders
- New grad up to 4 years of relevant experience
- Basic Knowledge of CAD
- Experience with Engineering BOMs
- Design engineering experience
- Automotive Body Engineering experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Great organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience using CATIA
- Experience with Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Experience with design release and change requests
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to draw decisions using data and metrics
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or similar discipline
- MBA or PMP Certifications a plus.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.