Material Flow Project Coordinator
Casa Grande, AZ /
Logistics & Operations – Manufacturing Logistics /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking a qualified Material Flow Engineering Coordinator to join our growing Manufacturing Logistics team. We are looking for an outstanding individual who possesses ambition, integrity, personal accountability, a high level of energy and enthusiasm with a positive attitude, and a passion for customer service. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Provide clear input to the project team on schedules, issues, and deliverables related to vehicle launch activities.
- Develop a project timeline and deliverables at the onset of the project based on inputs from all stake holders and in alignment with Lucid Motors launch plans.
- Leverage common project management tools to provide weekly updates to various levels of the organization, identify and escalate critical issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans.
- Participate in weekly Supply Chain and Manufacturing Engineering program meetings staying current and communicating the latest changes to the Material Flow launch team.
- Schedule and lead regular project team meeting to track progress for KPIs and KAIs.
- Attend weekly ECR and NPI reviews to non-launch related projects.
- Guide Material Flow Engineering to ensure business objectives are met or exceeded in all areas including customer, quality, service, responsiveness, and people.
- Position communicates to all levels of the organization, within the function as well as other functions and suppliers.
- Monitor Material Flow Engineering budget spends and report out internally and to Finance team.
- Track PRs and POs as they move through approval path and prepare status reports.
- Responsible for the completeness, validity, and accuracy of the team’s data for internal and external reports.
- Document and track open issues for new vehicle / part launches.
- Create and monitor facilities installation timelines for high bay racking, workstation equipment, powered industrial vehicle charging stations and battery rooms.
- Proactively identify risks and coordinate the development of recovery slides as required.
- Analytics and Problem solving.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to proactively identify issues and solve problems.
- Capability to perform well and grow under limited supervision.
- Understanding of Material Flow, Logistics, Supply Chain launch activities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Logistics Engineering, Supply Chain, or related field.
- Master’s Degree in one of these fields is preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may be considered.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.