Associate Manager, Inside Sales
Newark, CA /
Retail – Inside Sales & Service /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The Associate Manager, Inside Sales, is tasked with both engaging customers and managing relationships as well as leading a team focused on these same tasks and activities. In this player-coach role, this person will be managing a team of Inside Sales Advisors whose core responsibilities are: engaging and educating prospective customers; managing a complete pipeline of customers at every stage in their purchase journey; and personalizing the experience to each customer.
This person will be naturally organized with strong leadership skills and a focus on efficient and effective operations management. The Associate Manager, Inside Sales must be agile and driven with an inclination for coordinating and developing all team members to consistently deliver exceptional customer experiences through education and enjoyable interactions.
- Support with the recruitment, training, and development of a high performing and customer-focused team
- Responsible for the achievement of Inside Sales objectives – including sales performance
- Demonstrate a lead from the front approach, willing to role play, lead by example and show active presence in Sales activities
- Manage and coordinate Inside Sales team scheduling
- Participate in 360o reviews to identify skill gaps, areas for improvement and create training and development plans for all team members
- Assist in the development of Inside Sales SOPs, FAQs, and workflow documentation in collaboration with groups including, but not limited to: Inside Delivery, Customer Care, Field Sales, Business Systems, and Sales Enablement
- Execute on a culture of continuous improvement
- Maintain active engagement with prospects and customers through multiple channels (phone, email, web-based multimedia tours, and chat)
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge and their value to our customers
- Meticulously record customer feedback to improve both products and processes
- Think critically about sales data and recommend new and scalable strategies to improve both sales numbers and the customer experience
- Identify inefficiencies and pain points in existing workflows for prospects/customers and clearly communicate how we can solve these issues
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned to meet business needs
- 4+ years of related professional experience, automotive or luxury sales/service preferred
- 2+ years of sales management experience
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, or equivalent experience in business, marketing, or related discipline
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Penchant for nurturing and leading exceptional customer-oriented teams
- Passion for a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Self-starter and quick thinker with a high attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to relentlessly prioritize
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.