Newark, CA /
Retail – Service Customer Care /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The primary goal of the Roadside Coordinator is to ensure all critical components of roadside and vehicle service are triaged accurately and accurately dispatched or scheduled for services. The Lucid Roadside Coordinator will assist in managing the daily operations of Roadside Assistance for North America’s Vendor, along with the Customer Care Operations Manager. This person will be primarily responsible for reporting and communicating performance metrics from the Roadside Vendor to Service Leadership, as well as ensuring any customer complaints are reviewed with urgency, and escalated appropriately. The right candidate will have strong analytical ability, exceptional communication skills, and high self-motivation to resolve challenging problems. Due to the critical and time-sensitive issues that commonly arise with Roadside Operations, this role must be on-site full-time in Lucid Motors Headquarters office in Newark, California.
- Ensures premium, seamless, and convenient support for Lucid vehicle owners any time vehicle maintenance or repairs are necessary, or when unforeseen events occur on the road in a variety of methods.
- Serves as the contact for the North America Roadside Vendor, for day-to-day communication and resolving customer escalations.
- Ensures critical incidents are identified, understood, and appropriately escalated to Leadership. Create and maintain supporting dashboards or reports and facilitate the resolution of incidents between Engineering and Customer Care.
- Identifies, resolves and reports areas to Leadership which may continually affect quality or efficiency of the shift or the customer experience.
- Align with Customer Care Leadership on best adoption or procedural adjustments.
- Proactively communicates, addresses, and resolves any roadside network issues, damage claims or incidents. Investigates documentation such as statements, estimates, images, or other evidence.
- Determines validity of issues while identifying unsubstantiated complaints and ensure customer restitution and appropriate case management.
- Ongoingly analyzes and proposes improvements to roadside optimization, cost control, or rates of service to achieve SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Ensures the Roadside Network and each region is aligned with market’s objectives and monitors progress of region’s performance through historical analysist and accurate reporting. Assists the Roadside Vendor with evaluation or performance improvement plan for providers who are not currently meeting performance expectations.
- Proposes improvements to existing processes or guidance materials, working closely with Technical Publications or other Training teams.
- Partners with Purchasing and Finance ensure Vendor invoices are appropriately paid and allocated
- Bachelor's degree in Business or relevant educational background. Project Management experience is required.
- 3+ years in the Roadside Industry, with automotive customer call center or customer service management preferred, or with claims adjustor or managerial experience.
- Must be able to expertly document, report, track, and deliver updates with exceptional business acumen.
- Expert communication and organizational skills. Demonstrated negotiation tactics and ability to influence others at all organizational levels and manage multiple projects or deadlines.
- Comfortable running and structuring QBR’s with partners or vendors.
- Detail oriented, with a very low margin for error, particularly when it comes to invoice allocation or accuracy.
- Able to meet or exceed timeline, specifically to maintain the services being offered for Roadside Assistance.
- Strong problem-solving and prioritization capabilities is also required
Nice to Have
- Experience managing multiple projects across varying geographic locations.
- EV and/or smart energy experience.
- Startup experience.
- Verbal and written skills in Canadian French or Spanish.
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.