Government Regulations Coordinator (GRC)
Casa Grande, AZ /
Manufacturing – Manufacturing /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Lucid Motors is looking for a highly motivated Government Requirements Coordinator to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment where you will work with a highly motivated team on extremely challenging projects. In addition to developing manufacturing equipment and processes, the Government Requirements Coordinator work with cross-functional teams throughout the entire product life-cycle. You will work closely with Design Engineering, Quality and Production to take product design changes and new designs from initial concept through prototype development and into full production.
- Develop manufacturing processes
- Develop and implement specific government regulatory processes and procedures, based on vehicle’s export destination
- Coordinate and perform surveillance of production’s sample size based on safety and government regulatory compliance
- Ensure compliance of production
- Work with production departments to have proper error proofing put in place on safety and government regulatory processes
- Coordinate country regulations specific third party audits
- Coordinate with responsible departments prevent recurrence systemic actions
- Work cross-functionally with Product Design, purchasing and manufacturing in forward model meetings to ensure lessons learned are put in place
- Create and lead a team when safety and government regulatory issues are detected
- Travel up to 25%, occasionally on short notice
- BS in Engineering, MS preferred
- 5+ years of experience in an automotive manufacturing organization
- Experience developing manufacturing processes for new and unique products
- Strong written and verbal skills as well as organizational and program management capabilities
- Proven results in Government compliance related topics
- MBA a plus
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.