Manager, Financial Products Strategy
Newark, CA /
Finance & Accounting – Finance /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are looking for a Manager, Vehicle Financing & Leasing for our headquarters' office in Newark, CA.
- Set-up the Vehicle Financing & Leasing Group to launch a suite of financial products and strategies in the market to support Lucid
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the financial product markets in the automotive, auto finance and 3rd party spaces
- Recommend the overall financial product strategy, (short, medium and long term) and identify 3rd party providers
- Identify and implement key factors that can differentiate and accelerate Lucid's financial products in the marketplace
- Access, prepare and update latest data and information, KPI’s, and other related metrics
- Manage executive updates including financing & leasing strategy update, feedback, pricing, and market trends
- Work closely with other key departments (e.g. Business Development, Finance, Marketing) to keep up to date on workflows and findings
- Understand and be the SME on the latest findings, news and state-of-the-art in the industry
- Lead and inspire the Vehicle Financing & Leasing Group to perform research, assist with layout, and ensure continuity
- 5+ years’ experience in auto finance with expert knowledge of loan, lease, and alternative finance structures.
- Experience in at least 4 of the following areas and working knowledge of the others: automotive, auto finance and financial products, risk management, capital markets knowledge, residual value forecasting, pricing strategy, regulatory.
- BA/BS degree required; Master’s/MBA preferred.
- Extremely analytical with technical expertise in (auto) finance, economics, statistics.
- Entrepreneurial, out-of-the-box thinker who is intellectually curious with a strong work ethic.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate complicated concepts and recommended courses of action to engage diverse audiences and influence senior executives.
- Ability to think strategically, drive for results, build a high-performance organization, continuously drive innovation, and inspire the organization to achieve and exceed its objectives.
- Must be able to multi-task, be flexible and perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong experience and track record for creating something from scratch.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.